All-Sun EM285 Automotive Electric Circuit Tester, Car Electrical System Diagnostic 6-24V DC Power Circuit Probe
(as of Jun 21,2022 06:24:31 UTC – Details)
Operation voltage: 6-24V DC
Cable length: about 5m
Overload protection: 8A (When the current exceeds 8A, this item will disconnect the current automatically.)
Weight: about 340g
Do’s and don’ts:
1. Do not use the item around explosive gas, vapor, or dust. When the power switch is pressed (or rocked), battery current is conducted directly to the tip which may cause sparks when contacting ground or certain circuits.
2. The unit is not to be used with 110/220V house current, it is only use for DC 6~24V systems.
3. Do not use on AC voltage.
4. After you finishing checking vehicle, correctly restored all the connection-s which you disconnected.
5. Always follow the instructions and procedures indicated in the vehicle’s service manual before attempting to disconnect any part or subsystem of the electrical circuit.
6. Never touch any dangerous part of the vehicle with your hand for safety. Don’t touch any live conductor with hand or skin.
7. Don’t use it if it is damaged.
8. Some components of vehicle work on low voltage, they cannot withstand the voltage allied by the item. To avoid damage for these components, don’t use the item to apply voltage directly or indirectly.
9. Before driving, please always make sure that the vehicle is safe and reliable.
10. Don’t use this item when driving.
1pc x Plastic Package
1pc x Instruction Manual
1pc x Flexi extension cable
1pc x Crocodile clip
1pc x Wire probe
1pc x Back-probe
Product Dimensions : 12.5 x 6.3 x 2.1 inches; 11.99 Ounces
Date First Available : February 18, 2019
Manufacturer : All-Sun
ASIN : B07NVHYDFC
🔧[EM285 Function] All-Sun EM285 is an Electrical Tester for Reducing Diagnostic Time in Automotive Electrical Systems. The car circuit tester has short-circuit protection and can test for bad ground contacts instantly.
🔧[Handy] EM285 circuit tester cable length is about 16ft Makes Your Testing Easily. EM285 Automotive electric system 6-24V DC tools is a Comprehensive test kit. After a simple hook-up of the unit to the vehicle’s battery, automotive technician can conduct a positive or negative battery current to the tip by rocking the power switch forward or backward.
🔧[Multi-functional] Automotive electric system is test for continuity. Test for polarity of a voltage. Check switches, relays and the on-off of diodes, fuses and circuits . Test for polarity of electric cables and plugs. Track and locate short circuits. Test for bad ground contacts.
🔧[Operate Instrcution] ①Unroll the unit’s cable. ②Clamp the red clip to the positive terminal of the vehicle’s battery. ③Clamp the black clip to the negative terminal of the vehicle’s battery.
🔧[Tips] ①An alarm sound made by the item indicates that the circuit breaker trips off. ②After the circuit breaker trips, it will reset automatically within 3 to 5 seconds. ③After an alarm sound, if this item is still connected with the testing object and you keep pressing down the power switch, the electric circuit tester breaker will repeat the process of trip and reset automatically.